Sunday, August 2, 2009

10 Commitment Quotes

Those who love a cause are those who love the life which has to be led in order to serve it.
- Simone Weil
Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living.
- Josiah Royce
Sometimes success is due less to ability than zeal. The winner is he who gives himself to his work body and soul.
- Charles Buxton
Now I am steel-set: I follow the call to the clear radiance and glow of the heights.
- Henrik Ibsen
Love me, please, I love you; I can bear to be your friend. So ask of me anything ... I am not a tentative person. Whatever I do, I give up my whole self to it.
- Edna Saint Vincent Millay
I don't care a damn for your loyal service when you think I am right; when I really want it most is when you think I am wrong.
- General Sir John Monash
One's lifework, I have learned, grows with the working and the living. Do it as if your life depended on it, and first thing you know, you'll have made a life out of it. A good life, too
- Theresa Helburn
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
- Michael Evans
If you deny yourself commitment, what can you do with your life?
- Harvey Fierstein
The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.
- Cecil B. DeMille
Theirs is not to reason why, theirs is but to do or die.
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment