Friday, July 31, 2009

Some Quotes by Albert Einsein

I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.
Albert Einstein

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
Albert Einstein

I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world.
Albert Einstein

I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
Albert Einstein

I used to go away for weeks in a state of confusion.
Albert Einstein

I want to know all Gods thoughts; all the rest are just details.
Albert Einstein

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
Albert Einstein

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
Albert Einstein

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
Albert Einstein

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment